Monday, November 11, 2013

My first AAA Game title at EA Mobile India (Electronic Arts)



EA Mobile India (Electronic Arts) has to be the best time of my entire career until now. I got to work on my first AAA game title for the 20th Century Fox blockbuster movie X-Men Origins - Wolverine. The nine levels of the game are full of action with the protagonist's rescue mission. Most of the main characters and their animations for J2me as well as brew were done by me including parts of user interface and backgrounds. Fireworks and photoshop were the majorly used software to create all the game assets. The tenure with EA was short lived as a fatal bike accident forced me to quit the job within nine months of my joining. In case there's problem in viewing the game video you can click on this link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbnFKyHFtys


Some of the other porting game titles include Monopoly, Yahtzee, Tiger Woods and Need for Speed.

No comments: